Wallpaperose.com is an online service provider as defined in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
We provide legal copyright owners with the ability to self-publish on the internet by uploading, storing and displaying various media utilizing our services.
We take copyright violation very seriously and will vigorously protect the rights of legal copyright owners.
If you are the copyright owner of content which appears on the wallpaperose.com website and you did not authorize the use of the content you must notify wallpaperose.
Please use our contact page to sent us the message. Your written notice must include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or person;
- Specific identification of the copyrighted work which you are alleging to have been infringed;
- Specific identification of the location and description of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity with enough detailed information to permit wallpaperose.com to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to allow wallpaperose.com to contact the complaining party which may include a name, address, telephone number and electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law;
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;